Panglima

Ne Plus Ultra

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

where are my marbles?

Tis been a while since I last wrote. a few things have taken place. i have moved to klcc where my internet connection is a bit limited. my blog updates has taken low in priority with additional tasks i shoulder.

when i was in lumut last week, met a guy offering me use of his boat for fishing and recreation. all he requires is some money for fuel and food. aint that great?

then i went to kertih for two days for a few meetings. other than the meetings, was bored there. my beloved cousing didnt renew his car road tax hence unable to meet up with me. hmm.. guess he has been driving illegally before he realised it. ahahaha....

earlier today i thought i'll have plenty to write. as now is 10pm and im in the office, my brain decides to go into stupor. i'll try to write more next time.

in any case, it seems my visitors are spending more time here than me own self. boy, do i have to work harder to update this page.

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"it seems my visitors are spending more time here than me own self."

Ever had the sad feeling of visiting someone's abode but being ignored by the 'tuan-rumah'?? heheh

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hik hik.. ada la occasionally. as im on the road more nowadays, hence limits my blogging hours.

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Ikelah said...

ur spending more and more time at lumut....syyyyyyy...sound suspicious. 2nd department? channel 2? extra slot?

really fishy.....watchout!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home