Panglima

Ne Plus Ultra

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

photography 101 and cigars

i took a photography class about a week+ ago. studio photography 101. i'll say it was fun. 3 hour session, 3 beautiful models, 2 rolls of film (yes, i shot on negatives). i hope to be able to improve my human photoshoots in the future. watch this space as i might publish my work.

last week went to marriot putrajaya for a meeting and cigar smoking session. had a cuban cigar by punch. supposed to be a decent cigar but i guess they did not store it properly. the cigars were dry hence the adversely affected its taste. i finished mine by my friend decided to stuff his.

but, since he was nice enough to buy me that cigar, i gave him my own punch cigarritos. nice and humid. his remark was, "this is how a cigar should taste like". next time, i'll let him try my teamo. then upgrade him to partagas. ahahaha...

best, today someone gave me a cigar cutter. thank you zatil!!! used to cut my cigars with a 20sen blade or nt-cutter. not anymore. joy joy joy... made my day.

now i just have to find a new cigar lighter as the one i have stopped firing up. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home