Panglima

Ne Plus Ultra

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

sejenak dengan datuk lat...



i am at petronas health, safety & environment forum 2006 in jakarta indonesia. datuk lat, the renowned cartoonist visited our booth. it was such a memorable moment. i was quite speechless, things i wanted to say didnt quite come out. but, i managed to ask him to sketch and sign our guest book, plus take a photo with him.

i enjoy reading and pondering through his cartoons. my favorite is kampung boy. in my life time, i think i bought it 3 times. and then theres the town boy, mat som, and many many others. as a matter of fact, his travel journal inspired me to see the world.

my hats off to datuk lat. he's a great guy. absolutely wonderful.

and that's my blog for today. my moment... with datuk lat.

4 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Mama Pongkey said...

:) So the Kampung Boy and Town BOy in Danial's room were not his then, but yours? :D

Glad you had a great time with Datuk Lat. May I see the autograph when I return?

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Panglima said...

of course! those books are mine!!! ahahah... yup.. had a good chat with him. and i've captured his autograph in digital format. i'll post the image nanti.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger dith said...

Teh, in your next entry, I hope to read the title as : Sejenak Dgn Latuk K...

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, kawe pun nak tengok entry sejenak dengan Latuk K. Siti kata dia minat Latuk K sebab kasih sayang dia kat anak anak. Kawe rasa awok lagi hebat habbat bab tu. Siti kata Latuk K romantik sebab bagi dia strawberi dengan cokelat. Apa sangat lar menda menda TESCO tu banding dengan gulai ikan baung asang rong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home